The protection of personal data has a high priority for REVONEER. This applies to any data exchange between the REVONEER GmbH (hereinafter referred to as REVONEER) and USERS, NEWSLETTER users, and COOPERATION PARTNERS.
In principle, it is possible to use the website of the business unit REVONEER Car Experts (www.kfz-gutachten-revoneer.com) without any transmission of personal data. However, if a person concerned wants to use a special service of the REVONEER GmbH it may be necessary to transmit personal data. If there is a necessity to transmit personal data and there is no legal basis relating to the processing, we ask the person concerned for the permission to use the personal data.
This data protection regulation serves to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected by REVONEER, their use as well as the processing of data. In addition, affected persons are informed about their rights.
We do not use collected data beyond the internal use without an explicit agreement according to the following regulations.
These data protection regulations describe the type, scope and purpose of the collection, use, transfer, storage and the protection of your personal data.
Name and address of the responsible person for the processing in the context of the general data protection regulation and other data protection regulations in the member states of the European Union:
Boschetsrieder Straße 69
Contact: Dominik Blendl, Managing Director
The validity of these data protection regulation includes the use of the services offered on the websites www.kfz-gutachten-revoneer.de and www.kfz-gutachten-revoneer.com.
REVONEER operates in accordance with legal regulations in all processes relating to data processing, for example collection, processing and transmission of data.
The processing of personal data includes e.g. the name and e-mail address or telephone number of a person affected by these regulations. The data necessary for the business processes are stored as part of the order processing. The following data protection regulations apply.
Within the scope of order processing and consulting, interested parties and partners provide REVONEER with personal data, consisting of contact data and other personal information. Also, in case of an inquiry via the contact form, interested parties provide REVONEER with their contact data, consisting of name and e-mail address according to the corresponding input mask.
REVONEER agrees not to transmit any personal data of customers, interested parties and partners to third parties, except with the written consent of the customer, interested party or partner concerned, with the exception of cooperations with persons and institutions which must be involved in order to successfully process the order. Within the framework of this cooperation, contact data and other selected personal data may be exchanged between the persons involved.
Details on data protection are described below and additionally in the general terms and conditions see § 4 (transfer of image rights). The data protection declarations are valid and binding together with the GTC. The data protection declaration of REVONEER is based on the common terminology used by the European guidelines and ordinances when the basic data protection regulation (DSGVO) was issued.
Among others, the following terms are used in accordance with Art. 4 DSGVO: Personal data, data subjects (also described as persons concerned or affected persons in this regulation), processing, profiling, data controller (also described as person responsible or person responsible for processing), third party, consent.
1. The use of the website of REVONEER is possible without registration. When there is a use of general data of persons by opening the website of REVONEER, no conclusions are made about the person concerned. Only Google Analytics collects data as declared below. The use of the platform with the possibilities for project processing is, however, only possible with a registration and indication of contact data and personal data according to the input mask. The registration is voluntary.
2. The name, e-mail address and title (Mr / Mrs) are understood as contact data. For partners, also the company and the corresponding position / role description belong to the contact data. Further personal data are information about the identity of the person, such as the address, date of birth, telephone number and information about the motor vehicle or the insurance provider.
3. REVONEER may collect, process, utilize and store the data communicated by the USER as well as all data related to order processing only for the internal use and in accordance with legal regulations in such a way that the processing of the order and the execution of the contract can proceed smoothly. The authorization to use the data also applies to the business purpose of REVONEER. If data, e.g. the contact details for a partner, are passed on while processing an order, this cooperation partner is allowed to use these data only internally and for the purpose of the project management.
4. The provided data for order processing are strictly subject to data protection.
5. Customers, interested parties and users give REVONEER permission to contact them in writing and by telephone using the contact details provided.
6. There are no verbal additional agreements. Changes to these data protection regulations must be made in writing.
7. The REVONEER GmbH reserves the right to change these data protection regulations at any time. If the regulations are changed, REVONEER is not obliged to explicitly inform about the change.
8. REVONEER takes relevant technical and organizational measures to ensure the data protection. A protection of the data from the access of third parties cannot be completely guaranteed due to possible security gaps of the internet based data transfer. An intended transfer on of data does not take place. REVONEER points out that security gaps can occur during data transmission, e.g. by e-mail. For this reason, affected persons are free to transmit data by alternative means (e.g. by telephone).
9. The online presence of REVONEER includes links to external websites. REVONEER has no influence on whether the operators of the external internet pages comply with the data protection regulations. The data protection regulations of these sites have to be considered separately.
10. The data controller provides each person concerned information about the storage of the personal data of the person concernced upon request and deletes the personal data upon request or amkes a note for internal processing if, for example, the person concernced disagrees with the disclosure of contact data within the order processing.
11. Due to legal regulations, the REVONEER website offers the possibility to enter data for a fast contacting and direct communication. This includes a contact form as well as the submission of telephone number, address and an address for electronic mail (e-mail address). If a person concerned contacts REVONEER by e-mail or the contact form, the voluntarily provided personal data are stored and processed for the purpose of processing the contact. The data will not be passed on to third parties or otherwise processed.
12. The processing and storage of the data of persons concerned shall only be carried out by the data controller for the period of time necessary to achieve the purpose of storage and only if it takes place in accordance with the guidlines of the European Directives and Regulations or another legislation. Subsequently, the data are routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the legal regulations. The legal basis for processing are Article 5 and 6 of the DSGVO.
13. The rights of the person concerned are respected according to the DSGVO, in particular the right to confirmation of data processing, the right to obtain information, the right of deletion or correction of data, the right to restrict data processing, the right of data transferability and the right of objection.
14. Personal data are collected and stored for the purpose of order processing. This can be done electronically, by e-mail or a web form on the website. After the end of order processing or upon the request of a customer, interested party or partner, the data of the respective party or person will be deleted within the legal period of time, under the premise that the deletion does not conflict with any other legitimate interests, e.g. the obligation to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). The right to request deletion of the data can be made use of at any time. An informal notification by e-mail is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out up to the time point of revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
15. REVONEER informs that the provision of personal data is partly required by law, e.g. with regard to tax regulations, or arises from contractual regulations, if information on contractual partners are required. It may be necessary for the conclusion of a contract that a person concernced provides REVONEER with personal data, which will be processed afterwards, e.g. for the conclusion of a contract. If data are not provided this may mean that a contract cannot be concluded. If there are any questions, REVONEER can give advice in individual cases upon request.
16. REVONEER does not carry out an automated decision making or profiling.
1. REVONEER uses so-called cookies. These serve to make the use of the website individual and to provide additional functions.
2. In the classical case, cookies are small text files that are stored in the browser memory or temporarily in the computer memory or stored on the hard disk.
3. On the website of REVONEER, cookies enable the recognition of a particular browser or terminal. This enables the USER to log in to the website more quickly and to improve the performance of the offered services.
4. Most internet browsers are set to accept cookies automatically by default. USERS can block, delete or disable cookies at any time by changing the settings of their browser. Information about this can be obtained from the help function of the browser used by the USER. Cookies can also be deleted at any time in the system used (f.e. in Windows Internet Explorer).
1. The REVONEER online platform uses the Google Analytics internet analysis service provided by Google Inc. USA (hereinafter referred to as Google). This is used to collect and store non-personal data for marketing and optimization purposes.
3. The collection of data by Google Analytics is not intended to personally identify USERS or to store personal data. The IP address provided by the USER's browser during the use of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
4. If IP anonymization is enabled on this website, the IP address of USERS within the Member States of the European Union or other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area is shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transferred to Google's server in the US and subsequently shortened. This information is used by Google on behalf of REVONEER to evaluate the use of the website and to provide an analysis of the activity on the REVONEER website.
5. USERS also have the option to prevent the collection of data relating to the use of the REVONEER website and the processing of this data by installing a browser plugin available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.